If the video above isn't work, try this YouTube version.
Cross posted at www.EvictionDay2010.com:
Russ Carnahan (D-MO) claims to "deliver for us". The video above examines some of the things that Russ has delivered. If you'd like to learn more about what he's delivered for Missouri's Third Congressional District, here are some links to more information:
- Russ Carnahan Delivers for Nancy Pelosi by voting with her 99% of the time (according to Congressional Quarterly)
- Russ Carnahan Delivers the Laughs
- In the first segment, Russ draws the laughs when he claims that healthcare reform will save money through efficiency (more coverage)
- Russ gets another laugh when he claims that our national Ponzi scheme, Social Security, is efficient
- Russ Carnahan Delivers a Federal Budget! Actually, despite majorities in both houses of Congress, the Democrats did not pass a budget.
- Russ Carnahan Delivers for himself. This one could go on for quite sometime, so I limitted it to his world travel.
- Jetting off to the Australian rain forest, the South Pole, and the Great Barrier Reef to confirm his global warming bias
- You really must read about his trip to the $2,000/night Hotel Splendido in Portofino, Italy. "Russ Carnahan, Man of the People," is not a phrase you'll be hearing this election cycle.
- Then there are the trips he's taken on the corporate dime—yes, you paid for the karaoke in Portofino as well as his world tour—Russ, doesn't take a lot of corporate trips, but he does travel in style when he goes. The New York Times reports that Russ is #3 in Congress for corporate money spent on his travel.
- I close this segment out with the breakdown of Russ Carnahan's PAC vs. individual donations the majority of which are from PACs. You will hear the phrase: "Russ Carnahan the PACman" throughout the remainder of the campaign.
- Russ Carnahan Delivers for the Family—the $107 million bailout of Tom Carnahan's wind farm.
- Russ Carnahan Delivers an Applause Line... you just have to watch this. It pretty much captures the enthusiasm chasm between right and left in this election cycle, but don't get cocky. Get out there!