The playlist above contains all of the speeches from the St Charles Tea Party. I used a mix of cameras, so the image and audio quality varies in places. If you only watch one clip, watch the last one, #19.
This is the first event that I had a camera dedicated to crowd coverage. In some of the clips above, I cut to the crowd for their reaction. Unfortunately, it was dark by the time Paul Curtman took the stage, so I don't have any crowd cuts in his clips. FWIW, I had all three video cameras running while Paul was speaking: one on the crowd, a tripod mounted one on Paul, and a third hand-held video camera also on Paul. The tape (yeah, I hate tape) in the tripod mounted camera ran out before Paul finished, but that's why I had the hand-held. So, if you were wondering how many cameras one person can operate at once, my record is three for just over thirty minutes.
Thanks to Alex of ConservativeTVonline.com for giving me a copy of his excellent audio!
- Bob McCarty: Saint Charles Tea Party Draws 2,000 Patriots (Video)
- POedPatriot: Pictures from the St. Charles Tea Party
- SharpElbowsStL: Two Thousand Attend St. Charles Tea Party
- GatewayPundit: 2,000 Tea Party Patriots Rally in St. Charles
- Keyboard Militia: Surprise Guest But No Trouble at St. Charles Tea Party Rally