Among the 'green' projects in the report is a $107 million grant-in-lieu-of tax credit for the Lost Creek Wind Farm in northwest Missouri.No wonder someone recently registered the website: www.SlayForCongress.com. Mayor Slay would certainly be an improvement over Carnahan.
That project is developed by Wind Capital Group of St. Louis, whose president and CEO is Tom Carnahan. He's the brother of Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis, and Missouri Secretary of State Robin Carnahan.
The report says that the award occurred in July and that the project created 300 jobs during construction. A Lost Creek spokesman said that the wind farm, which already is in operation, created 2,500 throughout the supply chain.
- Blowin' in the Wind: GOP pans stimulus cash for Carnahan sibling
- The "green economy" is just the latest in a long string of scams by the political class turn taxpayer dollars into their own and the politically connected's personal income.
- Robin Carnahan's Brother got $100 Million in Stimulus Dollars
- The Ruling Class Takes Care of It’s Own: "That, my friends, is just the way things work in Obama’s America."
- Wind money for the Carnahans: "The Post's Jake Wagman wrote: 'The $107 million in stimulus cash awarded to Tom Carnahan couldn't have come at a worse time for his siblings, both of whom are on the ballot in November.'"