If you said "a homeland security database", then you're right!
- Credit card number and expiration (really)
- IP address used to make web travel reservations
- Hotel information and itinerary
- Full Name, birth date and passport number
- Full airline itinerary, including flight numbers and seat numbers
- Cruise ship itinerary
- Phone numbers, incl. business, home & cell
- Every frequent flyer and hotel number associated with the subject, even ones not used for the specific reservation
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
What holds these pieces of personal travel data together?
Posted by dsm at 6:39 PM