There's a rally in Clayton's Memorial Park this Saturday, July 11th, at 10AM. Memorial Park is the stretch of Carondelet Av between Meremac and S. Central. Google maps might believe that it's a road, but Google street view shows that it's a park. GatewayPundit has some good questions. Here are the questions I'd like to have answered:
- Will Medicare be reformed first?
- What service level agreement is specified in the bill? Does it guarantee wait times under, say, a month for a routine visit? What about specialists?
- Does it wave sovereign immunity so that the government may be sued?
- Does it extend the right, reserved to the states or the people, of a civil trial by jury or does it impose new administrative law with it's own judicial system?
- Does it prioritize healthcare services such that members of Congress and their families are served last?
- ShowUsTheBill: July 11th Read The Healthcare Bill Rally In Clayton
- GatewayPundit: St. Louis Rally Against Obamacare