Stephanie of St. Louis Urban Spice, has her turn at the mic and uses it to ask several questions. I first met Stephanie when she spoke at the Patients First/ShowUsTheBill.com rally about a week before. Glenn Reynolds has a great picture of her at that rally.
Rep. Russ Carnahan (D-MO) was alternating between the front and back microphones in choosing who was next to speak. This two-and-a-half minute video begins with the audience correcting him about who's turn it is. Stephanie makes the most of her opportunity. She begins by asking the Congressman if he has read the bill. He answers at length: the bill is still being assembled and he has read committee summaries. She continues and some in the audience try to clap her off. Carnahan thanks her and she just plows on and closes with sustained applause. Stephanie, you're an inspiration to us all!
- Carnahan Healthcare Forum Report #2
- Carnahan Healthcare Forum Report
- Russ Carnahan Townhall *UPDATED*
- ATraditionalLifeLived talks about her healthcare concerns
- GatewayPundit: Congressman urges colleagues and Obama to enroll in Obamacare
- GatewayPundit: Left and Right Agree—the Peasants are Revolting
- Dr. Helen: "...better off not having the surgery, but taking the pain killer."
- CoyoteBlog warns:Don’t Get Too Hopeful
- MeganMcArdle: Stuff the Beast