These fifteen videos are Caroline's footage of the Nullify Obamacare Forum held earlier this month. The forum featured panelists Bill Randles, Ed Martin, State Senator Jim Lembke, and State Representative Paul Curtman. Brian Nieves MC'd the forum.
- Part 1: Intro & Ed Martin's Opening Remarks
- Part 2: Bill Randles' Opening Remarks
- Part 3: Jim Lembke's Opening Remarks
- Part 4: Paul Curtman's Opening Remarks
- Part 5: Q & A re: Health Care Compacts
- Part 6: How to say NO to Obamacare regulations
- Part 7: Handling the Court System and Judicial Activism
- Part 8: What effect will the Health Care Freedom Act have on Obamacare?
- Part 9: Isn't refusing a Health Insurance Exchange a form of nullification?
- Part 10: Did the Founding Fathers advocate single-state nullification?
- Part 11: How much power does Missouri's governor have to resist the Feds?
- Part 12: Why do we need attorneys to interpret the Constitution?
- Part 13: Why doesn't the State just keep more of its own money?
- Part 14: What steps would you take to nullify Obamacare?
- Part 15: Closing Remarks
Thanks to Caroline for producing the video above. Great job!
Lloyd Sloan's excellent observations about the Nullify Forum. Give 'em a read.