Monday, January 11, 2010

How to Contribute to the Kenneth E. Gladney Fund

At the end of last year I blogged about the possibly politically motivated firing of Kenneth Gladney's brother, Keith. In an update to that post, I mentioned that a trust had been setup to help the Gladney brothers with expenses while they're looking for work. If you would like to make a donation, here's how.

The trust is set up at Bank of America under the name "Kenneth E. Gladney Fund." You can go to any Bank of America branch in the country and deposit money with a teller. If the teller has a problem finding the account, ask them to look it up by "James Durbin" under a business account. I know the trustee, and will vouch for him personally.

There's no account via Paypal for online transactions; however, if you want to mail a check, contact for the mailing address.

This is a legally binding trust, and all money will go directly to personal expenses for the Gladney brothers. The trustee has set a cap on the fund, as this is designed only to get them through the next two months as they seek employment.

No comments: